All our insurance types include the following
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) which is a combination insurance of both Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Waiver. As long as you adhere to the rental policy of the supplier you will not be held responsible for the cost of replacement or repair to your hire vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection (UMP) up to $1m Liability Cover. Offers an Uninsured/Underinsured/Hit-and-Run Motorist Protection (UMP) that provides the renter and family members traveling together in the rented vehicle with up to $1,000,000 of non-stacked coverage for bodily injury sustained while driving the rental car, and caused by another driver who has no insurance, minimal insurance, or is a hit-and-run driver.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) up to $1m Liability Cover. All drivers included on the rental agreement will not be held liable for third party claims for bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident.
- Basic Roadside Assistance
- All Taxes and Airport Fees.
However if you select the gold rate it extends the insurances to include additional drivers and a tank of fuel. Our supplier Budget includes one additional spouse or domestic partner driver in the Silver rate.
The platinum rate includes the same as the gold rate plus
- Reimbursement for any physical loss or damage to the Rental Vehicle for which You are responsible under the terms of the Vehicle Rental Agreement, including: (Total section limit: Â£2,000.00)
- Physical damage to windscreens, tyres, and undercarriage.
- Towing costs relating to the loss or damage.
- If unintentionally locked out of the Rental Vehicle.
- Our supplier will pay up to Â£100 to open the Rental Vehicle.
- Pay to replace a lost or stolen Rental Vehicle key, including replacement locks and locksmith.
- charges up to a maximum of Â£300 for each and every claim.
Please note that the additional Platinum insurance is exclusive to usrentacar.co.uk and is not provided directly with the supplier but through our third part insurers, for more details please see our terms