This question is ranked 24th out of 222 questions

I am not from the UK. Can I still rent a vehicle?

Yes, drivers must produce a full driving licence from their Country of residence (we cannot accept bookings from U.S. or Canadian driving licence holders), which they have held for at least one year.

If this is not translasted in English you will require an Internation drivers permit